School uniform helps our pupils to feel part of a community. Our aim is to keep the uniform as smart, practical and economical as possible.
- Blue pullover, cardigan or sweatshirt
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Black/grey or navy trousers, skirt, pinafore
- Black shoes or trainers
- White socks
- As above
- Navy, black, grey shorts
- Blue striped or checked dress
Children are expected to wear appropriate clothing for PE:
- White T-shirt, or the official house colour T-shirts
- Navy shorts (navy joggers are allowed for outdoor games)
- Trainers or black daps will be needed for outside games
If your child has a verrucca please provide him/her with black daps for all PE lessons.
Year 5/6 pupils who play rugby need:
- Football/rugby boots
- Jerseys and shorts
For safety reasons, jewellery is not allowed during PE and games lessons. All jewellery should be removed before the lesson. The school cannot take any responsibility for any items that are misplaced during PE.
Children are not allowed to bring mobile phones, wear make-up or jewellery (with the exception of small stud earings, or watches). If your child does come to school wearing jewellery or make-up, they will be asked to remove it.